me babs~20~edinburgh medicine~

links igor clem nic chuiling zhiyun xun

your say


archives September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006

where I roam ebay
victoria's secret
eenec
miss selfridge
blogskins


blog hits

Saturday, May 27, 2006
blissful solitude

I am known among PT and gang as the hermit - hermit babs- thats what they call me. I do enjoy solitude..its 1045 pm in the evening.. waiting for Pt and his gf jennifer, clem and mary to come bk to the flat to hang out, possibly watch a dvd. So here I am, alone in the flat, becky and rhian have gone out to potterow to club.Ive got my music playing from my laptop from my room, and im in the kitchen ironing my denim skirt. I havent had dinner so Ichuck half a pizza into the oven to cook. Suddenly it just struck me how nice it is to just live by yourself and get by with routine mundane things such as housechores with the music playing. its ever so relaxing and you feel so at peace with yourself and the world.. me likey.

mary's just shouted from downstairs - so the solitude ends here for now. =@)

babs ♥ 12:32 am link to post 1 comments