me babs~20~edinburgh medicine~

links igor clem nic chuiling zhiyun xun

your say


archives September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006

where I roam ebay
victoria's secret
eenec
miss selfridge
blogskins


blog hits

Sunday, May 14, 2006
peanut but'a and chicken rice

MAN im soooo full.. did you know, that if you have bourbon vanille vanilla ice cream with peanut butter and jam - I PROMISE you, you will be left in an orgasmic state - which technically means you burn 140 cals, but heh, wishful thinking.. haha

had a lovely meal last night with pt and clem over. Finally got down to using the prima mix for hainanese chicken rice ( the one which ben sent up in a big box last year) last night. So mary and I had a fine time playing with the raw chicken ( we actually took a picture of it with her glasses on, yes - thats what exam time does to you ..haha) before we lowered it into the boiling stock and contributed its skin's oils. mm... it did turn out pretty well though, both chicken and rice, and pt brought over sambal eggplant with mince pork which was yummy! ended the meal with tong yun and bourbon vanille ice cream...!

mummy finally sent me pics of the new place we're moving to. For those who dont know, casa rosita has gone enbloc, so we're being " chased" out.. so sad man. This summer will be the last 3.5 months in my house, my room, my kitchen, my dining room, the study.. ok you get the picture. I duno, I always imagined somehow ( I know this is damn girly of me, but just bare with it la) that I would get married from casa rosita.. walk down the stairs in my wedding dress, with everyone waiting in the living room, before my dad made his lil speech, and we all drank champagne. haha.. but oh well, i guess this will have to take place in this new place. Also, SOOOOOOO many memories of ben and I's( i think this is wrong grammer) early relationship days, the many garden walks.. etc..etc...cant reveal too much, but yeah. sigh.

but anyway, I guess I've sorta accepted that im moving, moving to wing-on life gardens. Just up the road from casa rosita along bukit timah road. Absolutely hated it when i first saw another unit there when i was home, and I was actually quite upset with my mum and dad for getting that place, cause I had hopes that I would actually get to live in a landed property. But this new place ( another unit) is really nicely done up, and think we're doing further renovations to it to have a balinese contemporary look to it. So this summer, will be going round with my mum buying things for my new room and designing any changes required, should be fun!

exams this wed and thurs.. so weird man. I feel prepared, yet not at all.. argh. maybe its time to get a lil stress.. its good for you sometimes. poo.

babs ♥ 6:06 pm link to post 1 comments